They are almost like what the Illuminati is to the Western world, but even more pervasive and mysterious.
According to legend, this powerful secret society was founded by Emperor Ashoka of India in 273 BC after a bloody battle that took the lives of 100,000 men.
It was said that after Ashoka conquered the region of Kalinga, which lay between what is now Calcutta and Madras, he looked at the massacre of all the men and was truly disturbed.
Instead of waging more wars, his priority became to integrate “rebellious” people into the society. He found that, especially in war, intelligence, scientific and technological breakthroughs were often put to evil uses.
Therefore, during his reign, natural science, past and present, were vowed to secrecy.
This led to his creation of the Nine Unknown Men.
In his book, “Outline of World History,” H.G. Wells wrote:
“Among the tens of thousands of names of monarchs accumulated of the files of history, the name Ashoka shines almost alone, like a star.”
The function of the Nine Unknown Men was to preserve and develop the type of secret information that would be too dangerous in the hands of the unknowledgeable. Each of the Nine men was tasked with holding a specific special book of knowledge. Some of these books are even said to hold the secrets of anti-gravity and time travel.
In 1923, the world learned about the existence of these mysterious men through a book written by Talbot Mundy, “The Nine Unknown,” who was a member of the British police force in India for 25 years.
In his book, Mundy wrote that Ashoka’s society employed a synthetic language. Mundy also revealed that each of the nine members possessed a book that was constantly rewritten, updated and contained detailed accounts of a certain scientific subject.
1. The first book dealt with techniques of propaganda and psychological warfare.
“The most dangerous of all sciences is that of moulding mass opinion, because it would enable anyone to govern the whole world,” according to Mundy.
2. The second book discussed physiology and explains how to kill a person simply by touching him or her, known as the “the touch of death,” simply by the reversal of a nerve impulse.
It is said that the martial art of Judo is a result of “leakages” from the second book.
3. The third volume focused on microbiology and biotechnology.
4. The fourth dealt with alchemy and transmutation of metals.
According to another legend, in times of severe drought, temples and religious relief organizations received large quantities of gold from “a secret source.”
5. The fifth book contained a study of all means of communication, terrestrial and extraterrestrial. Alluding then that the Nine Unknown Men were aware of alien presence.
6. The sixth book focused on the secrets of gravitation and actual instructions on how to make the ancient Vedic vimana, (like vaiminika shastra on aerospace technology).
7. The seventh contained cosmogony and matters of the universe.
8. The eighth dealt with light including the speed and how to use it as a weapon.
9. The ninth, and final book, discussed sociology. It included rules for the evolution of societies and the means of foretelling their decline.
The number of the Unknown Men is always nine, and their undisguised contacts with the outside world are few and far between.
Much like secret groups such as the Illuminati, there are many rumors about their current and past members. The Unknown Men are apparently spread all over the world, with some of them allegedly holding very prominent positions.
The suspected members of the Nine Unknown include the influential 10th century Pope Sylvester II and Vikram Sarabhai, the scientist who created India’s budding space program.
Throughout ancient history of the world, the preservation of knowledge has been a major goal for secret societies such as this one. Ancient Egyptians, Tibetan monks, Mayan priests, Free Masons, Rosicrucians and many more did not share their knowledge with the outside world.
Knowledge was, and still is, their power.
Is Your DNA Programmed To Attract Wealth & Success Into Your Life… Or Reject It?
Click the button below to get a free PDF report that shows you 6 power words
for reprogramming your ‘Prosperity DNA’
for reprogramming your ‘Prosperity DNA’
Click Here To Get The PDF