Could Your Spirit Animal Be One of these Magnificent Creatures?
Native people of many ancient cultures have animal spirits that play a very important part in their lives. By getting to know your animal totem, you can gain insight and understanding of your own life circumstances more clearly, and share in the totem power or 'medicine'.
Have you discovered your spirit animal?
Spirit animals carry meaningful messages and lessons for those who are listening and know how to decode them
Here are some of our favorites...
The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. The spirit of this animal encourages you to look beyond deceiving appearances into the true reality of a situation or a person’s motives.
SYMBOLISM OF THE OWL
- Intuition, ability to see what other do not see
- The presence of the owl announces change
- Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
- The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change
When Hawk swoops in as your spirit animal. This means it’s time to open your awareness. When you have the hawk as a spirit animal, you may have an inclination towards using the power of vision and intuition in your daily life.
Hawk spirit animals invite us to be focused in our daily undertakings.
SYMBOLISM OF THE HAWK
- Hawk is the messenger of the spirit world
- Use the power of focus
- Take the lead when the time is right
- Power to see, clear vision
- Strong connection with spirit, increased spiritual awareness
The Fox spirit is the grand problem solver. She will guide you to solitude and silence until the way out is shown. Analytical intelligence, power of deduction, observation can come into play more powerfully in how you deal with daily matters or bigger projects. If you follow the fox totem wisdom, you may be called to use or develop quick thinking and adaptability.
SYMBOLISM OF THE FOX
- Physical or mental responsiveness, increased awareness
- Cunning; seeing through deception; call to be discerning
- Ability to find your way around, to be swift in tricky situations
- Affinity with nocturnal activities and dream work
Bear Teaches strength, solitude and focus. It’s time to be courageous. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. Is it time to stand tall and face potential threats without fear. Bear may have also arrived at a time of self-examination. This could be a moment where you need “cave time” so you can really listen to your heart instead of 101 voices all of whom, while well meaning, seem to think they know what’s best for you.
The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:
- The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
- Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
- The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
- The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
- The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces
Wolf Teaches Freedom of Spirit, Discipline and Loyalty. When you have the wolf as a spirit animal, it could be an expression of your sharp intelligence and strong instincts. Wolf is reminding us that although we see ourselves as civilized creatures – we are still animals with our own wild spirit.This animal can also symbolize fear of being threatened and lack of trust. When wolf materializes as your spirit animal it means you must make your position known.
SYMBOLISM OF THE WOLF:
- Sharp intelligence, deep connection with instincts
- Appetite for freedom
- Expression of strong instincts
- Feeling threatened, lack of trust in someone or in yourself
- Positive symbolism of the wolf spirit animal
Also in News
In the early 1970s, a computer program which was called World1 has predicted that the Earth would run out of food and resources and that the civilization will collapse by 2040.