Even Ariel Needs to Kick Up Her Fins at the End of the Day
UNDER THE SEA Coolers
Experience the deep unknown with this easy to make cocktail!
- 1/2 c. Blue Curacao
- 2 c. white rum or Vodka
- 4 c. lemonade
- 4 c. ice
- 8 Lemon Slices
- 16 Maraschino cherries
- To 8 glasses, add ice. Add blue curacao, rum/ vodka, and lemonade to each glass. Stir to combine. (If you prefer a lot of ice, stir together mixture first, then pour over ice.)
- Fasten a lemon slice and two cherries on each paper umbrella and garnish lemonade.
- Enjoy this awesome cocktail in your Mermaid Glass. Cheers!
Not all fishies care for alcohol... Enjoy this family friendly version below!
6 tbsp sugar
4 glasses of cold water
2 bottle of cold blue energy drink (ex. Gatorade)
Ice cubes if desired
- Squeeze out the juice from the lemons. You can use a squeezer or a juicer.
- In a Big pitcher, Stir and mix the lemon juice, sugar, water and energy drink.
- Add ice if desired. Enjoy it in your Mermaid Glass!
Also in News
Archaeologists Found the Location of ‘Wedding At Cana’ Where Jesus Christ Performed His First Miracle — He Turned Water Into Wine
Throughout our history, the location of the site where Jesus Christ performed his ‘first miracle’ remained shrouded in mystery. The Gospel of John tells us that during the ‘Wedding at Cana’, Jesus Christ turned water into wine.