Replacement and Cancellation Policy
At Project Yourself we do our absolute best to ensure that our product descriptions are as in depth as possible so that you will not encounter any unexpected surprises when you receive our products. We want our customers to know exactly what they are ordering.
Order Cancellation Policy
We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly and accurately process all orders. In fact, most items are processed within 6-8 hours. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours.
You may request for a replacement if any of the following apply
- Damaged item received.
- Item received is different from what was ordered.
- Ordered the wrong size.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your order number
- The matter of the issue (e.g. incorrect/defective item)
- Pictures or videos, whichever applicable
- Replacement due to incorrect size.
You must return the item back to us before we can replace it. Our return policy is 7 days from the time you receive your products. Simply fill out this return form. Sign it and scan/email it back along with your receipt to email@example.com. From there, we’ll get the process started!
- If you wish, we may ship you a new product or replace it with another item of the same value.
- Buyer pays for return shipping.
The customer is responsible for paying their own shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You must return the item to our Worldwide Factories which is indicated in the box, package, and/or envelope. It's a good practice to inform firstname.lastname@example.org the tracking information when returning an item.
- Depending on your country of origin, it may take 14-21 days for your exchanged item to reach you.
If you are shipping items over $75, we would highly suggest shipping the product back to us with tracking.
We would love to hear your feedback, question, or any concern. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com to let us know how we are doing. We take your feedback very seriously and are always striving to improve.